Collaborate With Us
NCAR Education, Engagement & Early-Career Development (EdEC) is a team of experienced educators, scientists and administrators who support NCAR and its community partners in engaging with the public, training the next generation of scientists and engineers, and making the Earth system sciences more diverse, inclusive, equitable and just.
Interested in working with NCAR EdEC on the education or broader impacts component of your project? Contact us early during the proposal writing process to see how we can collaborate with you.
Email us to start a conversation
Opportunities for Collaboration
- Education and Engagement Materials
- Field Campaign Outreach
- Videos and Documentaries
- Supporting Sponsored Students and Postdocs
- ASP Colloquia
- University Community Partnerships
- Early-Career Professional Development
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice
- Evaluation and Assessment