Collaborate With Us
NSF NCAR Education, Engagement & Early-Career Development (EdEC) is a team of experienced educators, scientists and administrators who support NSF NCAR and its community partners in engaging with the public, training the next generation of scientists and engineers, and making the Earth system sciences more diverse, inclusive, equitable and just.
Interested in working with NSF NCAR EdEC on the education or broader impacts component of your project? Contact us early to see how we can collaborate with you.
- Already have funding? Email us to start a conversation about your educational project.
- Looking to collaborate on a grant proposal? Complete this form 6-8 weeks before your proposal is due to provide EdEC more information.
Opportunities for Collaboration
- Education and Engagement Materials
- Field Campaign Outreach
- Videos and Documentaries
- Supporting Sponsored Students and Postdocs
- ASP Colloquia
- University Community Partnerships
- Early-Career Professional Development
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice
- Evaluation and Assessment